(3) BROWN SEQUARD SYNDROME
(3) URINARY INCONTINENCE
(4) BACK PAIN
(5) DO YOU SUFFER FROM THESE SYMPTOM IN CERVICAL AND LUMBER REGION
1. Pain radiating to leg
2. Disc bulg
3. Disc protrusion
4. Disc herniation
7. Ankylosing spondylosis
8. Spinal Stenosis
9. Sciatic nerve pain (sciatica)
10. Weakness of core muscles
11. Pain in lower back , stiffness in the back , locking of back
12. Pain in upper back , postural back pain
13. Unable to do day to day activities
14. Pain in lower back after delivery
15. Pain in lower after bariatric surgery
16. Degenerative disc disease / degeneration of spine
17. Postural mid back / low back pain
18. Post operated back , discectomy , laminectomy
19. Cold feet
20. Weakness in legs
Spinal cord injury :- When the spinal cord is injured by trauma , tumor , ischemia , neurologic disease , developmental or other disorder , the nerve roots become damaged , affecting signals to and from the brain .
Physiotherapist will design a therapeutic exercise program , working with your physical abilities and limitations , to help you reach your full potential . Physiotherapy treatment will involve activities designed to increase your strength , endurance and cardiac capacity.
Brown-Sequard Syndrome :-
It is caused by damage to one half of the spinal cord resulting in paralysis and loss of proprioception on the same side as the injury and loss of pain and temperature on the opposite side of lesion , It is also known as Brown sequard hemiplegia , spinal hemi paraplegia .
PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENT :–
Brown Sequard Hemiplegia and Hemi Paraplegia show significant functional improvement . The majority of patient walk independently with the expert physiotherapy management .
Urinary incontinence :-
There are numerous causes of urinary incontinence in women and men and targeted therapeutic exercises , including bladder and muscle floor training , can noticeably improve this condition .
PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENT :– Physiotherapist will discuss and assess your concerns and develop a treatment plan that can help you return to active life .
BACK PAIN :-
Back pain is the most common condition that affect any age group . Back pain can be acute or it can be chronic and recurrent in which we are carrying pain since years and years.
It is sad that people think that there is no cure .
But it’s not right there is a treatment for back pain and back related issues , whether it is a little bit painful to intolerable pain which is hampering your day to day activities.
Pain in the lower back may be linked to the bony lumbar spine , disc between the vertebrae , ligaments around the spine and discs , spinal cord and nerves , lower back muscles , abdomen and pelvic internal organs , and the skin around the lumbar area .
1. SCIATICA :- Sciatica is a condition in which pain radiates down the leg , which can happen due to sciatic nerve compression at the spinal cord due to disc bulge , protrusion , herniation or disc prolapsed . In this condition patient complains about pain in leg , weakness in legs , unable to walk , tingling sensation in legs , numbness in legs .
TREATMENT :- Our centre provides best treatment for back pain with the help of manual therapy and electrotherapy .
PELVIC PAIN :- There are numerous causes of pelvic pain , such as rupture , cyst , tumor , inflammatory disease and infection .
Physiotherapy Treatment :- assess pateint's pelvic pain and need to be plan an appropriate therapeutic exercise program which can help to stretch painfully contracted muscles , strengthen weakened muscles , and address postural problems that may be contributing to your pain .